In line with HSÉ & Government recommendations, we were delighted to reopen in Mullingar. It feels good to be back!
We look forward to welcoming you all back over the coming weeks and months. We have missed seeing everyone and are excited about getting back to normal.
If you plan to come visit us soon, here’s what you can expect at Clarke’s. Our new procedures are in place to comply with HSE guidelines, but rest assured that you can still enjoy the same great night out that you have come to expect from the team at Clarke’s Bar.
Our focus is on serving you – safely!
- We recommend that you pre-book your visit with us. Walkins can be accommodated if space permits – but don’t chance it. We would hate to disappoint you, so call ahead to make sure that there’s a table waiting for you, especially if you plan to dine with us.
- Groups of up to 6 customers can sit together but can only be from 3 separate households.
- Please wear face coverings to and from the pub and also when arriving to and leaving your table. You can take it off at the table, so everyone can see how gorgeous you are.
- No counter service is available for now, only table service. Grab a seat and we’ll bring the drinks and food to you.
- Please be mindful and keep 2 metres apart from other customers at other tables.
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided at many locations on the premises.
- Please practice excellent hand and cough hygiene.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred but we will also accept cash.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home, we’ll be happy to welcome you back when you are feeling fit and healthy. We’ll save a pint for you!
- You must provide us with your contact details so we can notify you if an issue ever arises. This is a requirement.
- We will be continuously cleaning and disinfecting the premises, before, after and maybe during your visit. Thanks for your patience in advance.
- Bathrooms will be monitored to ensure the rules are adhered to – expect a queuing system during busier times.
- We will close each night at 11:30pm.
This may seem like a lot of rules, health & safety of our customers, staff and the wider community comes first – so every measure is necessary. We really appreciate you coming out and supporting Clarke’s Bar at this time, even if it feels a little different! Thank you for supporting our efforts to serve you and stay safe.